Saturday, November 15, 2008

SLUMBER PARTY!


Well, this weekend me and my daughter Presley,and my best friend Leslie and her daughter Lexie, went to a slumber party at her Grammy's house. This was Presley's first and she was so excited. We loaded up our sleeping bags and games,movies,coloring books and some toys and off we went. Lexie stayed up til midnight and Presley stayed awake until about 1:00 a.m. I, on the other hand went to bed about 2:00 and slept for about an hour and a half.


We all had a lot of fun, and Grammy fixed a bunch of food for us to eat and munch on all night. We saw at least 4 movies, and I'm sure we all gained several pounds, with all the brownies,tea-cakes,pies,popcorn,chips,meatballs,chicken nuggets,sandwiches and cokes we all ate.


This morning, we had a big breakfast (like we needed it) before we came back home. We were kids again for a night. Even though I'm been deprived of my sleep, I think it did me good. Maybe this is something that Presley and Lexie will always remember.

3 comments:

The Other Side of Me said...

HI Faith,
It sounds like you had a great time. Most of all a memory with your daughter that will last a life time.

Hope you are doing well.
Tammy

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Hi Faith, what a great night with your daughter, she will treasure those memories! And yes I did see your Glitzy Site, great job, love all the crowns. Thank you for the prayers for my son, his MRI did show 2 herniated disc' at L-4 & L-5. He is doing pysical therapy for 2 weeks & then see how he is, if no better possible surgery. So please continue to pray. Thank you! Hugs to you my friend***Renea

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oooo a slumber party at Grammy's. The best kind! Sounds like fun was had by all even if there was littel sleeping going on...which is usually the case with slumber parties isn't it?!

Happy Thanksgiving Faith! Hope you have a great one!

hugs
gail