Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BITTER-SWEET GOOD-BYE


Well, I did it! I sold my entire antique/vintage jewelry lot, as shown in the last posting. I sold it on E-bay to a woman who will re-sale it, but admitted that she will probally keep some for herself. That means that I will have to start wrapping and boxing up all that jewelry. I don't mind, because that puts me that much closer to starting my NEW business.


It is very bitter-sweet though. I actually cried when I found out that it had sold. It's very emotional for me. After all, I hand-picked all of these pieces myself. I will still sell vintage items in my Etsy Store, because I still have a lot of stuff. I think I even still have some jewelry left in another box that I completely forgot about.


Oh well, off to put together my next lot to sell. I'm thinking vintage evening purses.


Faith

3 comments:

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Happy for you that you sold the jewelry, but it's got to be kind of like giving up an old friend. That jewelry was beautiful. I'm sure it was hard to part with. Hugs***Renea

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Faith, you sweetheart. I'm so sorry you cried...we do love our collections don't we? I wish you so much success in your new venture and can't wait to hear more! xxoo, Dawn

Veronica said...

Hey good job on selling all that jewelery. Isnt it fun to be a step closer to a new project!