Saturday, August 2, 2008

WOW! NOW THAT'S SOME JEWELRY

Sorry I have been out of the loop lately, but I have been extremely busy with all kinds of stuff , including getting Presley ready to start back to school, and researching my new business adventure (which I hope to reveal soon). In order to start that new business, I need to sell my antiques. And I am starting with my Jewelry. Below are some pictures of my jewelry that I have just listed on E-BAY. Thought you might like to take a look, and let me know if you all know of anyone that might be interested. (I know my blog buddies know LOTS of people and can spread the word for me).



Let me know what you think!

Faith

2 comments:

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh my gosh Faith, that jewelry is fabulous! Are you listing all of that on ebay? I will have to take a look. Good luck with the sale! Hugs***Renea

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Do you have a link for your ebay? I couldn't find one. Thanks, Renea